WE ARE HIRING
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department who will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides), and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees query about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Achieve bi-annual and annual staff appraisals.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant, or relevant role preferably from the Civil Service.
- Experiences with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Strong phone, email, and inter-person communication skills.
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field.
If this sounds like you, kindly send an application and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. or submit all relevant document and detail resume to the Human Resource Manager, Community Links and Human Empowerment Initiative, No 2 Gordon Esa Street, Off Atom Kpera Road, Ankpa Quarters Makurdi.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted